Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Post! Can you believe it?


Sorry for the 5 of you that read this, it's been 2 months since I've posted.  Quite a bit has happened! Trips to LA, Vegas, San Diego and Disney World have all happened. In addition to the start of the college and pro football seasons. I'm a huge Auburn fan, as well as having season tickets for the Vandy games. Also, I'm in 2 fantasy leagues, and my wife is in 2 also. 
I have managed to sneak in some great new music purchases in the last 2 months. 

First off the new Metallica "Death Magnetic"..wow this record sounds great so far. It's heads and tails better than their "St. Anger" record.

In the Christian market, definitely check out the latest from my friends DecembeRadio "Satisfied", to say the record will leave you satisfied is an understatement. Also, the new one from old buds Third Day, "Revelation". IMHO the best record they've turned in in quite a while. Good job Mark. Also spent some time with a friend at Word the other day and he hooked me up with 10 new releases. So far I've spent some time with the new Francesca Battistelli (if you're into piano powered pop ala Sara Bareilles, this one is for you) and Remedy Drive. 

More thoughts coming soon! Off to see The Eagles tomorrow and Third Day/ Switchfoot on Saturday and a visit from mom-in law and sis-in law. 


2 comments:

The Hackney's said...

I love the photo of you guys! thanks for the update! Have a great weekend!

Hollie said...

Finally a blog post!! You guys have such a fun life!