Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Songs that I liked this year..

Here's a list of some of the songs I feel rose to the top this year.

Eric Hutchinson- Rock N' Roll

AC/DC- Rock N' Roll Train

Britney Spears- Womanizer

David Archuletta- Crush

Eagles- Too Busy Being Fabulous

Jason Mraz- I'm Yours

Leona Lewis- Bleeding Love

Guns N' Roses- Chinese Democracy

Lincoln Brewster- Today Is The Day

Matt Nathanson- Come on Get Higher

Natasha Bedingfield- Pocketful Of Sunshine

Nickelback- Gotta Be Somebody

Kings Of Leon- Use Somebody

Pink- So What

Snow Patrol- Take Back The City


Also, I left out one of my album picks for the year:



King's Of Leon
Only By The Night

Up until this record, I never really got into them. With this record, a friend of mine told me I should really take a listen to them, and I'm stoked that I did. "Only By The Night" has been a staple album in my collection this year. It's the perfect fall/ winter record. Memorable melodies that swim in your head and hooks that grab you early on.
Favorites: Sex on Fire, Revelry, Manhattan, Use Somebody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCZfJ5ai07U

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we agree on matt nathanson.

Jessica Lewis said...

hey! just found you on twitter - my personal blog is also called A Day in the Life -- http://jessicalynnlewis.blogspot.com

just wanted to say hello!